ROLAND AND REBECCA GODFREY
Arriving home from NZ to Perth at about 1am in the morning was hard going, but we were lucky to get enough rest and attend two weddings that very day. Unfortunately, my brain was mush and I forgot to get any photos of Jo and Kyelee's Wedding but as for Bec and Rolands. I did!!!. They were sealed in the Perth Temple on the 3rd Jan 2008 and had their reception at the Mulberry on Swan in the Swan Valley. Food was devine and location on the river was idyllic. I felt sorry for the bridal parties of both weddings as it was 32 degrees and hot. And it doesn't get any cooler wearing a 3 pce suit. So good going guys. We had lots of fun and both the weddings were fantastic and all looked great. We had lots of fun and thanks to the Thomsons for looking after Haydee for 6 hours. It was great.
Hayden and Roland, Old School buddies from Tuart College
Hayden comparing his ring with Rolands.
A Toast to his beloved wife...awwww
Classic!!! Good Job Roland...
Steve n Pippa...We were seated at the same table under the a/c...NICE.
Love this photo Pippa...hayden...ummm yeh ok
Check out the dress Hayden brought me for Christmas. Very 'Margs meets the 70's style wallpaper'...I absolutely loved it. Good choice Honey!!!






2 comments:
I am so jealous of your NZ trip! Just seeing those pics makes me miss everyone so much! I wish we were closer!
hey, they were married 3/1/2009 not 08... don't worry the temple made the same mistake!! Tee hee hee....
xoxo Pip
Post a Comment