The Armies 2010

The Armies 2010

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Charlotte Sarah Armitage (Blessing and Afterparty)



Sunday 4th jan 2009 our niece Charly was given a name and a blessing. She was blessed by her father Sean with the assistance of her Uncles, Grandfathers and Gt Grandfather. She is such an adorable lil girl. Still trying to figure out who she looks like. Photos were taken outside the chapel with the Haydens family and extended family. It was once again a hot day at least 34 degrees. So if we seem red faced and flushed, thats why.


Proud parents...Sean and Sarah (Hayden's Brother)

Mum n Dad Armitage...with the lil family

Hayden's Family...you can see he drew the short straw in the height department.
BTW he's standing on a lil mould which is making him look a bit taller... its OK Honey... I still love you.
All the grandkids posing for Aunty Margs.

Armitage and Mattys families

I love this shot of the sista n laws and Bek.

Lastly, one of those rare moments where you will find Hayden on top of his Big Bro (Brendon aka Ese). Ese has a slightly larger weight advantage over Hayden, so if there is a chance that he can pummel his head into the ground, without getting his scrawney butt beaten then this was one of those moments. You'd never know that Steve is holding the lower half down and hayden the top half...All in the name of fun...the clowns



2 comments:

Karen said...

Thank you Soooooo much for all the pictures. I loved the slide show too. Thats the most family pictures I've seen at an Armitage event from over there. I want to see everyone again so bad. You seem to be the traveling family...how about coming our direction? The slides from Gisborne were great too. Thanks

The Hartle's said...

I know, I love the pics! You girls look so great! You seriously need to come visit... or maybe we should pack our bags!