1. What is your favorite colour? Purple, lavender
2. What is your favorite toy/s? I don't have any toys. I like to read and
listen to music.
3. What is...
A few years ago my mom and I decided to take a little cruise together and
it was the BEST vacation ever! We did exactly what my ideal dream vacation
co...
Obat Kuat Cialis 50mg ini merupakan obat kuat yang terbuat dari bahan alami
yang dibuat langsung oleh pabrikan dari Inggris, TADALAFIL. Obat kuat ini
dip...
Ok So Haydee is 5 years and started school full time. She was attending
Darlington Kindergarted last year and for location reason we decided to
send ...
Were a crazy family. We love our sports...mainly
NETBALL...NETBALL...NETBALL OH and NETBALL.
We love life and enjoy our family.
Family is the most important...
2 comments:
Ha ha ha, I'mreally sure that Matt wants to see you guys PDA!! Tee hee hee...
xoxo Pip
That is such a cute idea! I'm sure he loved it!
Post a Comment