Ok Here we are...we are useless at journo's and record keeping. My Hayden has a phobia about the whole world knowing what is going on in his life. I just see it as another way of keeping a journal and keeping everyone up to date....Our Family Newsletter i s'pose.
So to start the ball rolling I'm gonna cheat. I figure a picture says a 1000 words so here we go.

Meet Haydee...Her face says it all. She brings so much love and laughter to our lives that you can't help but smile. She enjoys chocolate, hot milo's, cake, painting, playing with her Bratz dolls, shopping, playing with DAD and most of all morning cuddles in Mum n Dad's Bed.
SO GIVE IT UP FOR HAYDEE!!!!
Me...Mother, Wife, homemaker, organiser, banker, lately a professional furniture remover, cleaner, taxi, friend, primary teacher, facilitator, woman of leisure, fixer upper/handywoman and sports person.
Its a full time job being a mother and I am loving every minute of it. It gives me the opportunity to spend Hayden's money (which he doesn't have...hahaha), having girl time with Haydee and getting my home and food storage in order. Man that sounds so Molly....argh!!!
Hayden said...I am 180 lbs, blond hair (balding fast), a university student with alot of skills in a range of things mainly in the building and construction industry. I enjoy most sports...like to keep up to date with footy esp with finals coming up but my passion is bball. This is my main sport. Ask me about the NBL in Australia I'll give you stats on all players and my tippings for this season. Ask me about the Euro league I'll tell you who the up and comers are. I like to keep fit and healthy and would like significant land holdings for my family to run around on. Im a Mormon and Elders Quorum advisor. I absolutely love my wife and daughter and think they are the most beautiful of Gods creation. Im a very lucky man....
Man that sounds like an ad for a dating agency, just minus the last bit...hahahahaha






2 comments:
thanx for letting me know about your family move, i really miss you lot. if you send your home address i will write to you all.
take care , love sister docherty
Hi Sister D, We miss you heaps and hope that your mission is going well. We are happy and healthy. Loving life and laughter. Our email addy is at the top of our blog. Drop us an email and I'll reply with our address. Love ya heaps the Armitages
Post a Comment